F5 Network Security Engineer
The company we are representing is a market leader in the security consultancy field, who secure some of the networks for some of the biggest companies in the world.
If you want to work for a company where you will be exposed to lots of different technologies and different areas of the business, then this would be an excellent opportunity for you!
You will be part of a team that is the first point of contact, offering remote technical security support and managed security services.
You will have excellent analytical skills and be encouraged to work on your own initiative as well as be an integral part of a dynamic team.
As part of this role, you will be expected to act as a mentor to junior colleagues and an escalation point.
* Manage daily operational tasks with minimal supervision
* Provide technical security support, advice and further analysis on the vendor products and technologies for our customers infrastructure security needs
* The provision of detailed and accurate guidance on the use of client products to support our customer base
* Effectively interact with other members of the team to provide security solutions to technical issues
* Designing networks to ensure they meet technical standards
* Review of current networks and recommend upgrades were possible
* Review project and delegate tasks to other team members
* Training and mentoring of team members
* Provide insight and plans to other team members and managers
* Develop, monitoring platforms for reporting
* Degree in CyberSecurity related field
* 5 years proven experience gained in a technical support or consultancy role in a corporate security support environment
* Detailed knowledge of Network Security
* Firewalls product experience across vendor e.g. Checkpoint, Juniper NetScreen, Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Palo Alto, F5
* Firewall UTM/Sandboxing/App Control experience in CheckPoint, FortiGate
* Routing/Switching/ Dynamic routing protocols (OSPF and BGP) - Cisco, Arista
* Experience in design and implementation
* Experience supporting various vendors
* Enterprise background
* Certifications in Palo Alto, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, F5
* Career progression
For more information contact Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.