Voice & Video Conferencing Specialist
Job Type: 12 Month Contract
Start Date: You must be available to start on 1st October 2020
Key Skills and responsibilities
- Strong communication skills in a Video conference and Voice environments.
- Provide a solid foundation in video communications engineering and a track record of developing video conferencing and voice solutions.
- Be involved in the direction of overall internal video communications technology and in improving the quality of the existing and future systems used globally by the client.
- Experience engineering and developing large scale integrated VC systems.
Skill Set required
- Cisco Voice, Splunk, Video Codecs & DSCP/QoS
- Solid experience with audio and video design.
- Responsible for supporting clients existing Video conferencing, voice systems and infrastructure.
- Collaborate and recommend both tactical and strategic video, networking and collaboration capabilities.
- Team with peer IS&T groups in delivering video and broadcast services as defined by management.
- The primary objective of this initiative is to support layer 1 Voice / VC activities for add, moves and changes for our clients Cork Campus
- Troubleshooting any minor/major breakdowns related to Cork based user issues
- Service Request (SR): SR’s are raised for office upgrades and departmental moves.
- Maintenance of Campus Desktop phone / VC
- Wiring Closet cabling/Patching
- Wiring Closet inspection and maintenance.
- Comms Room inspection and maintenance.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.