.Net / Wintel Developer
My Client is a globally recognised financial organization that provides financial services and products to consumers, corporations and many other institutions internationally. They are currently seeking a .Net / Wintel Developer to join a highly experienced development team. The successful candidate will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle.
Apply for the .Net / Wintel Developer role above or contact Helen Gillbanks for more information.
Responsibilities of the .Net / Wintel Developer role:
• Be part of a team of developers building systems specialising in client and financial market infrastructure interfacing
• Will be involved in the development of projects for the EMEA, NAM, ASPAC and Latam regions
• Participation in all phases of the software development lifecycle including agreeing requirements with the business, construction, testing and implementation while ensuring quality and adherence to the company's standards for compliance
Required Skills and Experience for the .Net / Wintel Developer role:
• Strong knowledge of C# and T-SQL (MS SQL server)
• Strong knowledge of Swift messaging standards and protocols; 15022/20022
• Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical partners
• Strong motivation skills and ethical behaviours
• Understanding of modern development techniques: automated testing, agile, continuous integration
• Desirable business domain knowledge; Securities & Custody
• Desirable knowledge of micro service development and deployment
• Desirable knowledge of Git