My client, a well-funded, thriving start-up based in Dublin city-centre, have an urgent requirement for a PHP Developer to join their growing team.
My client are disrupting the property industry across Ireland and the UK. With the backing of 3 of the world's largest banks and already working with 5 of the industry leaders, this company are in a strong position to scale up aggressively.
If you want the opportunity to make a positive impact in a small but elite team, consider yourself an excellent team-player and an expert in PHP development but also have a hunger to learn more, this could be the role for you.
This role would suit any PHP Developer who has a strong interest in DevOPS and is keen to learn more and assume more DevOPS responsibilities.
Skills and Requirements:
* 3+ years' commercial experience in PHP development
* Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
* Strong attention to detail
* LAMP Stack experience
* Experience with Php (7.0+)
* PHP framework experience, ideally Phalcon, Laravel or Symfony
* Strong OOP
* Fluency in English - written and spoken
* AWS Experience ESSENTIAL
* Experience with web build tools (gulp/webpack/Nodejs)
* Non relational database experience (Elasticsearch/MongoDB)
* Worked with caching servers (memcached / redis)
* Worked with queuing servers (redis / beanstalkd)
In terms of work-life balance, this company have it nailed. An extremely flexible work culture, this role would suit anyone who can manage their time wisely and produce high quality work within given timelines. Training will be provided and you will have the opportunity to work on some bleeding technologies.
For more information on this excellent role, apply via the link or send your cv to Sharon Riddell at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.