iOS Support Engineer – (Financial Services/Biometrics) – Dublin
Our client based in Dublin City Centre has engaged IT Search to select a mid to senior level Support Engineer to join their team, working from Dublin on integration and maintenance of iOS/Java based biometric products with a specific client.
The company is a well-established market leader in the area of biometric authentication; their product and service has taken off over the past number of years within a market with high spend on software and specifically around security.
Initial intensive training will be provided on the specific product range and the Engineer will be integrated in the client ecosystem over time. Additional project-based development will be ongoing also as well as strong potential for promotion and technical advancement in authentication and biometrics. This firm has an excellent and straightforward interview process that is based around a genuine two-way conversation.
Candidates should have:
• At least five years of Support experience (ideally some native iOS and Swift)
• Exceptional communication skills and a natural leaning towards mentoring/knowledge transfer
• Knowledge of MVC patterns and RESTful APIs within an iOS environment
• React Native will be a distinct advantage
• Additional real-world security/biometrics will be advantageous
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability or call on 01 507 9264 to have a confidential discussion.
Please note; we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.