SDET x 4 | Payments Industry | Munster, Ireland | Permanent - €50-60k + bonus + benefits
Trilogy International are working with a Global Payments company based in Munster, Ireland who are searching for a number of strong SDET's on a permanent basis. Our client is interviewing and onboarding remotely and will remain remote until at least January 2021. After this point, the successful candidate will be expected to work on site full time with a fantastic team.
* A minimum of 4+ years of experience in writing reliable and maintainable automated tests.
* Experience working in Agile/SCRUM delivery methodology.
* Experience with software development tools (IDE, debugger, git, JIRA, Jenkins, etc).
* Novice-level Shell Scripting skills (commands like grep, cut, SED, sort, wget, etc.).
* Knowledge of Serenity BDD test framework, (Cucumber, Selenium, RestAssured).
* Familiarity with Behaviour Driven Development approach and Gherkin language.
* Familiarity with JSON objects, SQL queries, data structures, log file analysis, etc.
* Familiarity with Swagger and Open API Specifications.
* Knowledge of building mocks with WireMock.
This is a great opportunity with a fantastic company that is expanding their tech headcount.
They will move quick for the right person, so get in touch for more information on (see below)