Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Dublin South
Job Type: Immediate 6-month day-rate Contract
itContracting are currently taking applications for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer. You should be available to take up this contract at short notice.
- Experience managing a Microsoft Windows Server enterprise environment
- Experience managing a VMware enterprise environment
- Active Directory management and maintenance
- Datacentre environment experience, onsite and remote management
- IIS configuration and management
- Managing environments hosting multiple SQL Server deployments
- Enterprise Storage
- Monitor operating software and associated components
- Good communication skills working with the business/development organizations
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.