AWS Project Manager needed to join a global market-leader operating in 20+ countries currently. This role is based in Sandyford, Dublin 18 (beside Luas stop) but may require occasional travel to EU. This is a rolling 6 month daily rate contact. The AWS Project Manager will be responsible for a large-scale AWS migration project and cover all aspects of planning and implementing
· Define, own, plan and manage IT project from initiation through to operational support, within agreed timescales & budget.
· Document project terms of reference for new projects including background, scope, objectives, assumptions and critical success factors and manage project risks and issues.
· Enforce change control in line with change management procedures
· Track and report on progress to plan and analyse the actual performance against the plan and make adjustments consistent with plan objectives
· Keep all stakeholders informed of progress and issues
· Select methodologies that are appropriate to the project such as Agile, Waterfall, Kanban
· Proven experience in the planning and delivery of complex technical projects
· Experience of working with onshore\ nearshore and offshore partners.
· Formal Project Management certification: Prince2, PMI etc
· Experience in AWS migrations
· Working knowledge of ITIL processes