itContracting are seeking applications for an Application Support Engineer, the is a 2-year Fixed Term Contract in Cork
The following indicate some of the principle duties and responsibilities that may be assigned:
- Implementing, supporting, and administering existing applications used
- Assisting and/or Leading, in the development of, and migration to, new platforms
- Understanding and implementing new processes and technologies
- Develop process improvement procedures to improve operational efficiency
- Discover, analyse, verify, and document business and user requirements
- Interpret project requirements and evaluate all the options to identify potential solutions
- Manage external vendors during project implementation and operational support.
- Experience in supporting multiple Database and Web applications
- 3+ years’ experience of development and maintenance of new and existing functionality using .NET/C# and SQL
- Scripting automation-related experience valued in particular. Scripting language such as PowerShell is an advantage.
- SharePoint, Teams, PowerApps and Flow - Configuration & Development
- Working knowledge of best practices and methods for application security.
- A working knowledge of SDLC processes, enterprise application architecture and Agile methodologies across multiple platforms
- Strong practical experience in the following activities: Requirements gathering, creating functional and technical specifications, reports design and business process modelling.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans in itContracting directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.