Information Security Engineer, Kerry
The Information Security Engineer is a part of the Security group within my client's company and is responsible for researching, articulating, developing and implementing best practices in Identity and Access Management (IAM), data analysis and integration to enhance enterprise security, efficiency and agility.
* Basic technical knowledge and experience managing enterprise level IAM solutions.
* Solid understanding of information security access controls across multiple operating systems, Active Directory, database and application environments.
* Broad experience and understanding of the regulatory environment, industry standards and best practices.
* Experience managing cross-disciplinary teams with high priority on security, accountability, efficiency and within deadlines.
* Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
* Ability to analyze processes and procedures and make technology recommendations to close operational gaps.
* Working knowledge and experience with enterprise technologies.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Requires technical knowledge and experience with information security standards and information security and infrastructure products such as IAM, directory services, data analysis and modelling tools, authentication mechanisms and standards, encryption and PKI, SIEM, etc.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Minimum 5 years of experience working in an Information Security role
* Experience with projects, project management, audits and security regulations
* BS degree in Computer Science or related field
Please send through a detailed cv with as much content as possible regarding your projects in college, personal projects, internships or other coop experience etc.