Oracle DBA - Dublin
I am working exclusively with one of our leading clients as they are seeking to add an experienced Oracle DBA to their growing team in Dublin. My client is one of the world's leading managed services providers, who specialise in IT solutions across everything from desktop to cloud
In this role, you will be providing technical solutions & support to the business and ensuring the highest standards of availability, integrity and performance from the business systems.
Applicants should have strong Oracle database experience with MS SQL & SQL Server
* Responsible for end-to-end Management of databases from development to mission-critical
* production systems
* Design, development, performance monitoring & tuning
* Responsible for problem escalation to the development team
* Providing trend analysis to the service management team
* Responsible for the implementation & release of database changes
* 5+ years' Oracle DBA experience
* Strong knowledge of MS SQL
* Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization
* Exposure to SQL Server
* Basic Knowledge of Windows, Linux and Unix OS
* Knowledge in ETL is a bonus
* This is a great opportunity with competitive salary and benefits (including 1 day per week working from home)
This is a great opportunity with competitive salary and benefits (including 1 day per week working from home)
You will be invested in from day one with an excellent training program and clear path for progression
If you are interested, please feel free to get in contact with Graeme King at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000 for a confidential discussion.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.