Kentico Web Developer
This position is open as a contract or perm option
GemPool's client is one of Ireland's leading digital agencies who provide clients with tailored omni-channel solutions ranging from customer experience and product innovation to digital transformation.
They are looking for a Kentico Web Developer (ASP .Net) to join a team of backend developers who are delivering solutions for some of the biggest brands in Ireland. Reporting to the Head of Technology, we are looking for an energetic problem solver with a third level IT qualification, knowledge of .Net and a minimum of 3 years' experience of working in a development team.
• Delivering and supporting clients on the Kentico CMS platform from version 5.5 to version 11.
• Ensuring project requirements are coded, tested and delivered to the highest standards within allocated budgets & schedules.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues/bugs on existing deployments as part of ongoing customer technical support.
• Work with User Experience and Frontend developers to deliver new and innovate solutions to our clients.
• Conduct technical workshops with clients to ensure the correct solution is delivered to fit in with their technology goals and current infrastructure.
• Complete technical specification documents detailing out the implementation of each project.
• A minimum of 3+ years' experience
• Proficient in ASP.NET (C#), including Web Forms development, MVC development, and Web Services.
• Good knowledge of commercial .NET content management software Kentico
• Knowledge of server environments e.g. IIS, Apache Tomcat & Linux.
• Knowledge of SQL Server.
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS & Angular is an advantage.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Can adapt to new skills and challenges in a fast-paced environment.
• Travel to client sites as necessary.
Familiar / Bonus
• Wider CMS knowledge - Magento, OpenCMS, Drupal, Sitefinity
Suitable candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland either through having a Stamp 4/1G Visa or EU Citizenship.
If interested call Cathal on (phone number removed) or email your CV to