ICT Projects Managers –Senior
- Senior ICT Projects Managers are expected to manage all aspects of projects, possibly including initial scoping and planning stages.
- Senior ICT Projects Managers will likely manage projects with significant budgets and strategic importance.
- Senior ICT Projects Managers will be expected to report, in a matrix framework, to a number of stakeholder groups.
- Senior Project Managers may be allocated to a portfolio of projects dependent on the stage individual projects are at plus level of work commitment required. This is to ensure efficient use and maximisation of resource expertise and availability for the duration of the contract.
- A track record of 2+ years successfully managing the delivery of large scale project(s) within a medium – large scale organisation.
- Experience of budget planning, financial management and resource management processes.
- Proficiency in MS Project must be demonstrated.
- Displays leadership, high level of communication and interpersonal skills including liaising with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent ICT, presentation and report writing skills.
- Ability to work with the other ICT units to ensure that ICT programmes are delivered in a cohesive and planned manner.
- Demonstrate experience in working collaboratively with stakeholders and partners to ensure that the impact of projects are maximised.
- Demonstrates evidence of strategic management skills including planning, managing own work and that of others, delegating appropriately within the resources available.
- Demonstrate ability to implement and manage change and business process re-organisation skills.
- Displays a commitment to achieving quality results including experience in evaluating the provision of services.
- Demonstrates good problem solving, analytical and decision making skills.
- Self-starter with a demonstrable willingness to take on responsibility