Job Title: Cloud Solution Architect
Purpose of the Role: The Solution Architect will perform a technical development lead role. The role required is a hands on coding and cloud configuration role to design develop and deliver projects.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Working with Azure, AWS and Google Cloud Services to architect and deliver leading edge cloud solutions.
- Manage the full stack development in the cloud
- Design cross platform / hybrid solutions to the highest standards using the best technological fit for the requirements
- Run the day to day cloud development team using Agile.
- Engage stakeholders to identify specific requirements and bottlenecks, solve problems
- Encourage the use of design principles, low coupling, high cohesion, and functional decomposition and refactoring.
- Work with interfacing applications teams to define the integration specifications and deliver integration projects.
- Commissioning cloud infrastructure as part of the solution architecture
- Certifications in Microsoft technology
- 5+ Years’ experience in Software Development role (C#, .Net)
- 5+ Years’ experience with data driven web applications end experience of SQL Server, Azure SQL or equivalent modern relational databases
- 2+ Year solution architecture and technical design experience of hybrid on-prem and Azure Cloud platform applications.
Must demonstrate experience in at least 3 of the below
- Experience in Token-based Authentication and Microsoft Identity and Access Management products including Azure AD
- Experience of using Azure DevOps and associated toolsets.
- Leading architecture using modern software engineering and product development tools including Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience designing and developing web applications using AngularJS, HTML, Web API 2, Azure application services
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools,
- Experience of ARM templates, deployment automation and powershell scripts
Demonstrate extensive knowledge and experience of:
- Cloud architecture & design activities and outputs
- Understanding of the technical and business barriers to a successful cloud migration
- Software Development Methodologies
- Systems integration background
Strong background in;
- Systems architecture and software design
- IT and information security
- Software development and project lifecycle
Knowledge and applied skills in relevant technologies such as:
- C#, SQL, MVC, Asp.Net
- SQL Server, Oracle, PL\SQL, T-SQL
- IIS, RESTful APIs and Cloud infrastructure
- HL7 V 2, 3, and FHIR
- Azure, DevOps, CI\CD. Pipelines and Source Control Templates
- Cloud architecture