Purpose of the role: The primary responsibility of the Technical Engagement Lead is to develop and deliver the development of technical solutions and products to support strategies.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities include:
· Development and management of project plans and delivery approaches.
· Preparation of required technical items, processes, and artefacts including but not limited to:
o Functional requirements for configuration, interfaces, and seeding processes
o Technical Support and Operational Procedures.
· Leading engagements for the purposes of:
o Assessing technical readiness for integration.
o Specifying the technical changes required for consumer systems.
o Co-ordinating on-going Consumer System communications, engagement, and query resolution by:
§ Establishing an engagement process & reporting structure
§ Preparing and presenting engagement materials
o Generation of Operating Procedures
o Generation of Internal and external stakeholder briefing materials
· Engaging with the work-stream leads to align the technical and operational consumer system products with wider Business requirements
· Engaging with Infrastructure team for the delivery of connectivity for consumer systems.
· Review of and support to the development of technical specifications for consumer system technical components
· Liaise and engage with necessary internal or external technical delivery partners
· Liaise and engage with necessary internal or external wider subject matter stakeholders.
· Advising Programme and Project Managers on various ICT technical matters as appropriate
· Managing project teams and working with the Programme Manager by identifying resource requirements for areas of activity
Essential Role Specific Requirements: Minimum of 3 years’ experience at a senior level in ICT implementation projects and/or supporting the operations of ICT systems.
Responsibilities must have involved at least three of the following: IT project management
- Data migration
- Systems integration
- Systems architecture and design
- Requirements development and review
- Technical experience must include at least one of the following: HL7, FHIR, XML, JSON.
Desirable Qualifications and/or experience:.
· Ability to engage effectively with multiple stakeholders in a co-operative, co-ordinated, and managed fashion
· Ability to manage flexible plans and adapt rapidly to change
· Ability to manage multiple sub-work stream project plans
· Ability to develop key documents or artefacts in a clear and succinct manner
· Ability to estimate and on-board resource requirement
Communication & Interpersonal
- Excellent presentation capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent negotiation / influencing skills
- The ability to interact in a professional manner with key stakeholders
Experience & Certification in Project Methodologies: PRINCE2, PMI or Equivalent