Technical Customer Support Representative:
DIGI Systems have an opportunity for someone looking for a new role to apply their technical and customer service skill in a fast paced environment.
Digi Systems are at the forefront of providing innovative hardware and software solutions to the retail sector in Ireland and abroad.
We are looking to add a technical support specialist for our leading retail display systems. The successful candidate will be expected to use their technical skills to deliver excellent customer service and improve our offering to the customer by working with the development team. They will become a key expert in a growing area of the business.
The role is suited to someone who has a strong IT knowledge – especially in networks and communications, excellent customer service skills and is willing to learn more. Working with a small tight knit team, this is an opportunity to play a significant role in the growth of the company.
· Provide 1st line phone support for our hardware solutions for retailers
· Responsible for co-ordinating, prioritising and monitoring support calls
· Take ownership of and manage support issues through to resolution
· Provide proactive monitoring of customer sites
· Develop and manage training resources for staff and customers
· Deliver outstanding customer service standards by answering all calls promptly, remaining courteous and professional always
· Provide problem diagnosis, using appropriate support tools for hardware, software & in-house applications
· Work with the development team to improve the customer offering
· Schedule engineers for site visits and work with onsite engineers to resolve customer issues
Job Type / Category
The role is full time, based in our offices in Stillorgan and remotely. Weekend cover will be required.
The successful candidate must be flexible to work weekends remotely. Full training will be given. This is an excellent opportunity for career progression in a growing company where talent is given the opportunity to thrive.
Key Attributes & Skills Required:
· Strong Interpersonal skills with ability to support and communicate with users on all levels.
· Knowledge of general application infrastructures
· Knowledge of wireless installation
· Experience of Python a distinct advantage
· Sound troubleshooting and analytical skills.
· Project management skills
· Self-starter who uses own initiative.
· Ability to work well in a team environment
· Flexible with a growth mindset
· Knowledge of cloud-based architecture an advantage
€25k to €35k depending on experience