itContracting are seeking applications for an IT Support Engineer, this is a 12-month FTC located in Cork.
- Provide IT support across a variety of technologies.
- Ensure that all support calls are dealt with appropriately and in accordance with defined policies and procedures.
- Work within the IT Operations Systems group to configure and manage the electronic mail solution, Office 365, and Exchange.
- Work with the systems team in the design and configuration of the Active Directory estate.
- Manage and monitor the day-to-day operations of the above AD’s.
- Support of the IT Services Microsoft Servers with OS 2008r2, 2012r2, 2016.
- Work as part of a team to resolve issues.
- 2+ years’ experience with Microsoft server and desktop operating systems.
- 2+ years’ experience in managing a Microsoft Exchange and/or Office 365 environment.
- 2+ years’ experience in managing Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience of ADFS, Azure AD Connect.
- Experience of using System Center Configuration Manager current branch.
- Experience in Server OS: 2012r2, 2016, 2019, and Microsoft Windows 10.
- Experience preferably with a knowledge of Exchange 2016 and Office 365.
- Knowledge of Microsoft DNS and DHCP configurations.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
- Experience of scripting with PowerShell.
- Knowledge of enterprise anti-virus, anti-malware and encryption software.
- Experience and understanding of VMware Virtualization.
- Hold or willingness to achieve Microsoft certifications.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.