DevOps Engineer (Mobile Dev) - Dublin
I'm currently working with a really exciting multinational start up who are expanding their Dublin based team with the hiring of an experience DevOps Engineer. The company are working in a really important area for internet users and as our digital footprints only continue to grow their app will only become more crucial for your online protection.
The ideal candidate for this role will come from a development background (mobile dev a bonus but python/Java are also good) and moved into a DevOps role. You'll need to be very comfortable in an Agile environment working with Kanban boards, participating in weekly sprints and performing code reviews.
It will also be crucial for this role that you are a confident communicator and have a great track record of coordinating projects between multiple teams and members of senior management. A DevOps mindset is crucial for how my client works.
* 5-7 years experience with 2-3 specifically in a DevOps role.
* Python development skills.
* Familiarity with mobile app development.
* Knowledge of mobile OS. (Android/iOS)
* Strong experience with Agile methodologies.
* Experience with DevOps tools like ansible, salt, chef, puppet.
* Exposure to Docker/Kubernetes.
* Knowledge of cloud architecture and digital identities management would be a bonus.
* Excellent communication skills and a teamwork focused attitude.
If you'd be interested in applying for the role please send on your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.