Senior Application Developer - Cavan
My client are a global insurance company who specialize in supporting a vast range of companies and markets with their needs. They are looking for a Senior Application Developer to join their award-winning team.
The successful candidate will be working with an excellent technology stack specializing on the frontend. You will be joining a team responsible for delivering custom web solutions to support my client’s insurance operations.
Apply for the Senior Application Developer role above or contact Stephen Kelly for more information.
Responsibilities of the Senior Application Developer role:
• Prepare and document program requirements and specifications.
• Consistently create and maintain software programs and applications according to specifications.
• Create and maintain code and scripts across the full stack of software development including UI, business logic and database.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of user manuals and guidelines.
• Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
• Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
• Mentor junior programmers.
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior Application Developer role:
• Advanced technical knowledge of the following:
• C# and .Net Framework 4.0 or greater
• Net MVC
• Entity Framework
• SQL Server 2008 R2 or greater
• Software Design Patterns
• Continuous Integration
• HTML and CSS
• Hands-on software development and troubleshooting experience.
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.