Our client is one of the largest technology companies in the world and they are looking to recruit an entry-level Licensing Analyst to join their office based in Warsaw, Poland. This is a daily rate contract opportunity.
As a Licensing Analyst, you will be responsible for reviewing Customer & Channel Pricing Sheets to help maintain the quality and accuracy of pricing information and to ensure compliance with company policies. This role will involve a lot of data mining, number crunching and working collaboratively with internal and external teams. Our client works with large multimillion-dollar contracts so a knack for detail, accuracy and thoroughness are essential. You may also be asked to participate in various projects to support the Worldwide Commercial Solutions organization.
* 4-year degree required
* Excellent written and verbal communication in English
* Ability to quickly learn and apply policy updates
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Nice to Haves:
* Able to work under pressure with strict deadlines, while maintaining accuracy
* Ability to recognize errors in your own work and in work of others
* Comfortable working in an unstructured environment
* Strong decision-making skills, with ability to reference documents that support decisions
Based on a structured team model, successful candidates will have opportunities for growth, promotion and the ability to earn a bi-annual bonus. You also may be asked to work some holidays, weekends and after hours during high volume times of the year.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your updated CV and I will reach out to you shortly! Please ensure your resume is detailed with your professional experience, education details, technical/interpersonal skills.