Our client is a leading InsurTech start-up shaking up the insurance market with its pioneering data analytics software. This is an exciting opportunity to put your mark on a company that has huge potential to fundamentally change how the insurance industry processes motor claims and prepare companies for the world of connected cars.
They serve the fast-growing market for automated vehicle insurance claims through the processing of telematics data and collection of statements from the parties involved, allowing for accurate and rapid response by insurance companies and a better claims experience for the insured. Based on their success to date and plans for further growth, our client is now looking to expand its small but talented in-house technology team.
The company has an open and inclusive culture and offers a flexible working environment.
The new hire would be predominantly home-based and integrating with an existing remote-working team. Once travel restrictions are lifted, the team would hope to resume occasional in-person gatherings in London, likely about once a month but negotiable based on distance.
* Improving and deploying cloud infrastructure to support the web application.
* Providing expertise on cloud tools for planning and development discussions.
* Collaborating with other team members, suppliers, and partners.
* 3+ years working in the NodeJS ecosystem.
* Deploying and managing applications on AWS, Azure or GCP.
* Worked with graphql, sequelize (or other ORM), and react/redux.
* Can work effectively as part of a small, remote team.
* Helpful: Experience with Infrastructure-as-code (e.g. Terraform)
* Helpful: Used deployment and testing automation tools (e.g. Jenkins)
* Helpful: Worked with relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
This is a fast-paced company with lots going on. It is also incredibly rewarding and a place where investment in staff is key