6 months extendable contract
Seeking a Senior infrastructure specialist or senior system administration, preferably in a software company or large Consultancy, with expertise in Windows Servers & VMware.
Ideally seeking someone who is used to engaging with internal customers, has technical expertise in Datacentre Windows Servers & VMware solutions, with a background of working for an international or multinational organisation.
The technical focus of this role will revolve around Windows OS / Server side, IIS, VMware, VDI and some SQL server database technologies. The role is split between BAU + project work.
You will be providing IT services to internal clients, covering the software development organisation and commercial business units.
Working in a team of 3 Infrastructure Specialists, you will be reporting into the US based HQ.
You should have at least:
* Systems Administrator expertise
* 6-7 years+ experience of administering Windows Servers & VMware based services
* Supporting Software development organisation from an Infrastructure perspective
* Expertise in Enterprise Systems, specifically Windows 2012, 2016 server & VMware, Active Directory, Datacentre, IIS environments
* Excellent communication skills
* Team player
Salary / Rates = Dependent on experience
Please note that only EU/EEA citizens and existing Irish work visa holders need apply.
Other key terms: Infrastructure specialist, Windows server, VMware, IIS, Senior Systems Administrator, Senior System Specialist, IT Specialist, Senior IT Service Delivery Lead, Datacentre operations, LAN, Systems Administrator, Microsoft Windows servers, Active Directory, AD, VMware ESX, MCSA, Azure, AWS, Cloud.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.