BA Manager, Technical Business Analyst, IT, software development, Agile, financial services software. Permanent position - no contractors.
We are seeking a BA Manager or a Senior / Lead IT Business Analyst or hybrid Lead Business Analyst / Product Owner for the Irish software house, a subsidiary of an international Fortune 500 company which provides software & services to the major financial investment & fund management organisations in the world.
Your role will be to manage a small team of 3 BA's engaging with the Software Development Group of a leading Fintech company. Please note that the role will involve both team management & hands-on Business Analysis responsibilities.
Established and expanding software development environment, a mature Agile & Microsoft Technologies environment, looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst with expertise in the delivery of software applications, software product - must have worked in a software development delivery environment.
Looking for a Strong Technical BA or BA Manager with experience working in a dynamic, Agile / Scrum environment having delivered multiple software application / software product release cycles.
* Lead and manage a small team of 3 Business Analysts within an Agile Scrum environment
* Perform business and functional analysis on a number of financial software products
* Work with business and clients to gather requirements for BAU and new product & features
* Translate business requirements into technical specifications (user stories, process diagrams, wireframes)
* Liaise with the software development team to ensure successful delivery
* Support UAT activities
* Support the requirements gathering, product feature definitions and project management aspects of the process
* Facilitate sprint reviews to demonstrate new features and functionality
* Prepare product demonstrations, proof of concepts and development roadmaps to internal and external audiences
* Proven experience working as a Senior Business Analyst, Product Owner or Technical Business expert, as part of an agile team, ideally within the financial services or Fintech sector
* Team Leading, managing or Lead Business Analyst experience
* High level of knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodology
* Experience working in a software development environment, software delivery essential
* Excellent communication & documentation skills (business and technical level)
* Extensive experience interfacing with business units and clients to gather, define and document requirements
* Experience in communicating requirements to software developers, architects and QA
* Strong analytical, organizational, process improvement & presentation skills
* Project management experience - tracking, risk identification and mitigation is also nice to have
* Experience creating process flow diagrams, wireframes & UI/UX would be beneficial
Any background / knowledge of the Funds management, funds industry and the financial regulatory landscape ( eg. Mifid, Priips, etc) is highly beneficial.
Salary = €75-85K + benefits (Permanent)
Note: You must be an EU/EEA citizen or holder of a current Irish work visa.
Other Key terms: Business Analyst Manager, Principal Business Analyst, Principle BA, Product Manager, IT Business Consultant, IT Business Analyst, Senior Business Analyst, IT Business Partner, Technical Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, Financial software, IT Business Partner, Business Systems Consultant, Technology Business Partner, Product Owner, Software Product Manager, Business Consultant, Business Process analyst , Business Systems Analyst, IT Business Consultant, Funds industry, Funds Management, Funds Administration, investment management, Fund Accounting, Financial Investments Industry, Wealth Management software, Fin Tech, Financial software, Regulatory software, Mifids, Priips, treasury management, financial asset management, wealth management, agile, Scrum, Kanban.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.