Our Belfast site is going from strength-to-strength with continuous hiring in Northern Ireland, Version 1 is enjoying continued success in the region having recently been named as the 'IT Company or Team of the Year' at the 2019 Belfast Telegraph Business Awards.
You would be working as a Software Developer within an Agile Scrum team contributing to decisions about technology, being given the freedom to contribute without micromanagement and working with a customer who truly encourages innovation. Job Description
Before I go into the role I wanted to highlight someone the benefits included such as profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for course relevant to your role. We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Award s and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events , summer party and Christmas parties !
You will be working in a Scrum Team of cross-functional skills in tight collaboration practising Agile. Making real decisions about technology to create maintainable solutions for our customer and participating in a highly collaborative group of software engineering professional's.
You will develop software to meet our client's user needs using C#/.Net on the Microsoft Azure Cloud, follow best practice guidelines and help to improve those guidelines. You will be creating best in class documentation with our client users in mind. Qualifications
* Current .Net and C# Development experience
* Experience of RESTful services
* Current .Net Developer experience
* Interest in working in Cloud-based technologies
* Ability to work with and be customer-facing
* Confidence to work as part of a Scrum Team
* Desire to learn new skills
* Microsoft Azure Cloud experience or strong development experience with Angular
* Customer-facing experience in a professional environment
* Cloud application or Cloud solutions development experience
* Experience of working in a Scrum Team and an Agile environment
* Experience in UI
* Microsoft Azure Cloud experience
* Angular experience Additional Information
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
...... click apply for full job details