Senior Full Stack Web Developer
My client is a custom web design agency who specialize in three key areas if a digital agency. They will support, brand, and digital market your company to drive sales and enhance online activity.
They are currently looking for a Senior Full Stack Web Developer to join their team. The successful candidate will form part of a closely knit team whose passion is to create beautiful websites and web apps that work brilliantly together. This is the opportunity for a person who thrives on working alongside a closely knit team of developers.
Apply for the Senior Full Stack Web Developer role above or contact Stephen Kelly for more information.
Responsibilities of the Senior Full Stack Web Developer role:
• Ensuring that all technical requirements for new projects are captured, estimated, designed and implemented
• Working independently on assigned components and tasks
• Maintaining quality control of web design and standards, ensuring best practices are followed
• Participating in the architecture, design, development and launching of web applications
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior Full Stack Web Developer role:
• A minimum 4-5 years’ experience in the industry
• Excellent at creating and building web applications
• Knowledge of React.js / React native
• Full stack development with experience of responsive/adaptive design
• WordPress experience
• Work remotely and or in a fixed location
• Knowledge of SEO best practices
• English spoken and written
• Creativity mind, a problem solver
• Knowledge in users experience concepts
• Willing to learn new technologies on an ongoing basis
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 015367390)