Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Solas IT are proud to be partnering with one of Irelands fastest growing software houses who specialise in tech product development, building and taking products to market for Irelands largest enterprises, fast-growing private firms, and Government. They are currently looking to hire a Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer for a new greenfield project. This is a new team in the business so ideally looking for open-minded/adaptable engineers who can work well independently and lead teams.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity and will suit a Senior/Lead DevOps (AWS) Engineer who is seeking to take their role to the next level.
Apply for the Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer (AWS) above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer (AWS) role:
• 3+ years DevOps experience
• Experience with Micro-services and Containerisation adoption including analysis of the current situation and ways to implement transformational solutions, establishing best practice and implementation guidelines
• AWS EC2, RDS, S3, Terraform
• Docker, NGiNX, Apache and TLS/SSL
• Strong CI/CD experience: Jenkins or a similar technology
• CI/CD tools/plugins
• Linux systems administration and bash scripting
• Solid experience scripting and automating tasks using bash and/or Python
• Work from Home (WFH) Due to COVID-19
Desirable Skills and Experience for the Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer (AWS) role:
• Java, Python
• Database Management: MySQL and PostgreSQL
• Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket
#Lead #DevOps #Engineer #AWS JenkinsIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)