Our Client is a well-established indigenous company with a Client base across Ireland, UK, U.S. and mainland Europe. They are in the process of expanding their support team and are looking for an experienced Systems and Network Support Engineer to enhance their Customer Support Team.
This Company offers an excellent benefits package including health insurance from when you start pension contribution supported training an progression plans along.
Responsibilities of the Systems and Network Support Engineer:
- Respond to and/or initiate technical troubleshooting sessions with customers - via phone, email and remote sessions.
- Manage, drive to resolve support cases and support customers quickly and efficiently per industry best practices utilizing existing CRM systems.
- Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Coordinate the resolution of technical issues with Advanced Support Teams and escalate issues per pre-established guidelines.
- Author and submit knowledge base articles based on customer issues and interactions.
- Attend meetings and training as required.
- Ensure support offerings are provided to our customers within the specified SLA.
- Ensure timely, quality responses to customer, partner and OEM inquiries and proactive communicate as needed, to enhance customer satisfaction and minimize service down time.
- Proactively assist internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
Requirements for this position:
- Bachelor's / 3rd level IT related degree and/or comparable technical industry certifications and experience.
- Outstanding character, integrity, and ability to exhibit professionalism and good customer service skills.
- 3 to 5 years' experience in a technical support / help desk role in the Telephony, Networking, IT or Software Support sectors.
- Microsoft or CISCO certification desirable.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to support clients remotely.
- Experience with Cisco/Avaya or similar related Contact Centre Platform Technology is a plus.
- Experience support Microsoft Active Directory.
- Strong desire to progress technically, earn certifications and transition to an advanced certification level.
- Proven ability to support customers with superior customer services skills and experience in adhering to KPIs.
To be considered for this position applicants must be eligible to work and reside in Ireland (holder of an EC Passport or a Current Stamp 4 Visa).
To gain further information or to discuss this position in confidence, please contact Matthew Duane Rice