As a support developer within the technical support team you will have an opportunity to develop your Java based technical skills.
Our ideal candidate will strive to be part of the SOLUTION by contributing to improve our technology and be a true TEAM PLAYER with a passion for learning new technology and wishes to grow technically and professionally.
Reporting to the Technical Support Director, you will be primarily responsible for the maintenance and improvement of live customized publication sites including identification of bugs/enhancements, documentation, testing and deploying solutions within agreed customer SLA's. You will operate within a dynamic and competitive environment covering a wide range of problems within leading edge products.
* Responsible for adherence to Team/departmental SLA's.
* Perform root cause analysis, able to quickly analyze and interpret issues.
* Demonstrable skill in problem solving.
* Produce solutions which adhere to design standards and principles as defined by senior team members.
* Ability to work in clear and defined parameters with customers; show dedication / willingness to drive customer issues to completion.
* Identify opportunities to streamline processes and/or automate technical solutions so that job functions can be performed more efficiently.
* Produces & reviews Documentation for departmental knowledge base.
* Participate in technical reviews of code and post deployment reviews.
* Communicate frequently with team members (both orally and in writing) to coordinate work efforts, and to provide information about progress, design issues, escalations and decisions