* 6 month contract
* Dublin based (remote working until restrictions are lifted)
* Competitive daily rate
Salesforce Developer required for a large pharma project.
This is a new role where you will be joining a small team working on a new integration & migration project.
The existing applications are very much bespoke and the role requires someone with strong overall Salesforce design and development experience. There is a heavy focus on integrations with other systems and 3rd party applications / APIs.
There will be communication with various parts of the business along with usual team members - BAs, PMs, QA etc.
* Play a key role in the design and implementation of solutions built on Salesforce
* Work with a wide range of developers, engineers, QA and senior stakeholders
* Ensure a smooth roadmap of project delivery
* Monitor systems and performance
* Experienced working with Apex/Visualforce
* Ideally have good exposure to Lightning
* Sound knowledge of Salesforce workflow systems
* Strong general understanding of Salesforce architecture and associated infrastructure.
For more information, get in contact with Ross Irwin at Reperio on +353 1 571 3000 or click on the link below to apply.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.