I am currently recruiting for an IT Graduate Engineer for one of Ireland's largest Agri-Food Businesses.
The Graduate skills required are:
* IT Qualification of Level 6 or above
* Must be proficient in computer applications and windows software packages
* Good communication and organisation skills
* Able to work under pressure
* Take ownership of faults Ability
* Willing to travel to different sites for training purposes (minimal)
Responsibilities would include:
* Monitor, maintain and troubleshoot the computer systems and networks in the organisation
* Install and configure computer systems
* Providing technical support to all staff, factory staff and office staff
* Be able to perform basic hardware, printer and workstation repairs
Full training will be provided. This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a challenging career with one of the largest indigenous agri-business in Ireland.