Site Reliability Engineer
The client I'm working with have made huge strides over the last few years in terms of both business growth and company size. They are currently seeking an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to join their highly skilled DevOps team.
The DevOps team is the largest in the organisation comprising of SRE, Development and Operations. The SRE Team will work alongside the other two providing support and being responsible for deployment, maintenance and automation of software applications, servers and databases.
They are looking for candidates who have a keen desire to learn and are passionate about automation. They have a very Lean environment and are most interested in engineers who are passionate about joining an organisation where they can have a direct impact on innovation and future change.
* Strong experience with both Linux and Windows production systems.
* Azure DevOps experience.
* Knowledge of VSTS based orchestration systems
* Hands on experience with Ansible or Terraform IAC automation solutions.
* Strong VMware skills.
* Firewall/Networking knowledge.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* C# development knowledge would be desirable.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more info!
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.