DevOps Engineer – Award Winning Fintech Company – Excellent Package
Exciting opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join an award-winning dynamic, successful, and forward-thinking team that is dedicated to bespoke software development in the critical areas of risk and compliance. They have a powerful platform which allows compliance professionals demonstrate they are proactively managing the regulated activities of employees, third-party vendors and other agents of the firm. Their easy-to-use and extensible SaaS-based solutions get clients up and running quickly and cost-efficiently.
Apply for the DevOps Engineer role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities for the DevOps Engineer role:
• Manage and configure cloud and Linux environments with an emphasis on Linux administration.
• Pursue a rigorous, disciplined approach to software development process and automation.
• Develop, test, and maintain build and deployment scripts in selected frameworks (Jenkins/Hudson) to automate and streamline deployment processes.
• Design processes and workflows with the collaboration of the Development leadership towards the implementation of best practices for security, productivity, and efficiency.
• Work with development team to enhance test strategies
• Actively participate in scrum meetings and design meetings to drive quality releases.
• Monitor applications with APM tools based on proactive measures to identify potential bottlenecks and remediations.
• Help with the resolution of problems while performing preventative maintenance to avoid problems.
• Ensure availability, reliability, and optimal performance of systems and services by developing the ability to interpret monitoring, logging, and alerting systems output.
Required Skills and Knowledge for the DevOps Engineer role:
• Strong knowledge of Ansible is a must
• Solid knowledge of Network protocols
• Solid knowledge of Apache and Nginx
• Knowledge of monitoring applications using APM tools.
• Solid Knowledge of REST technology and how to design and test it
• Expertise writing shell scripts.
• Ability to work well independently, with outsourced resources and with a team to develop solutions and manage projects.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
#DevOps #Engineer #Ansible #Apche #RESTIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)