Cloud Software / Senior Software Engineer
Work with global organisation using the latest cloud technologies with a talented team of senior engineers and architects.
What we are looking for :
You will have strong communication and problem-solving skills. Self-starters to participate in an autonomous team environment with a can-do approach. You've built exciting PaaS and/or SaaS products in your previous roles and loved the satisfaction that comes with knowing that people around the world are using something you've created. We are looking for DevOps enthusiasts. You can demonstrate significant impact that your work has had on the product and/or the team.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Experience working as part of team adhering to agile principles
* Experience to micro-services architecture and reactive architecture principles, with API first development practical experience an advantage
* Strong Java development experience in real time distributed computing environments; Multi-threading and performance optimization.
* Experience working on product that deploys to on-premise VMWare based environments through to exposure and experience of working on product deployed as a Service.
* Experience beyond usage of Docker and container management systems like Kubernetes in production. Specifically, we are looking for developers who have extended and improved these platforms
* Experience deploying applications to heterogeneous environments: cloud, on-prem (private cloud), and end-user (developer, car).
* Staple technology employed for which experience is required;
* Asynchronous HttpClient libraries
* General tech you would be working with
* Comfortable with Linux
* Jenkins, Bitbucket/Git
* Experience securing infrastructure (SAML, SASL, OAuth, Keycloak, AWS permissions, S3 architecture).
* Experience with related tools and processes: Git, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, TDD, BDD, API first, Code Reviews, etc.
* Areas of focus where expertise would be valuable include; (across all deployment variants)
* Geo redundancy
* High availability
* Scale and solution engineering
* Micro-service scale / Product scale