Lead DevOps Engineer - Linux/AWS/Java
My client, based in central Ireland, are currently looking to add a Lead DevOps engineer to their team. This role is a key hire and will take ownership of multiple large scale projects coming up over the next 12 months. Some key areas will be cloud migration and transformation, containerisation, micro-services and test automation. Ideally the chosen candidate will have worked on large scale development projects and have experience with the design and implementation of cloud architecture.
The successful applicant will need to be a leader of both staff and projects. They'll need to be able to embrace a highly collaborative environment and be able to mentor more junior engineers as well as leading by example with outstanding hands on technical work. They will also need to be comfortable presenting to external customers when necessary.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer science or other relevant technical discipline.
* Extensive experience in Public and Private Cloud infrastructure (AWS + Openstack in particular are key).
* Strong background in Linux admin.
* Experience in CI/CD pipeline automation and deployment with Jenkins.
* Strong core Java/J2EE development skills.
* Experience with DevOps tools like chef, puppet, ansible, terraform etc.
* Strong skills with Docker & Kubernetes.
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, send across your CV or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.