SharePoint + Office365 Architect
I am currently working with a local organisation who are looking for an experienced solution architect to lead some large scale projects that are to be completed over the next couple of years. The successful candidate will be required to bring the customer base through solution design, technical implementation and some customer support. They'll need to be highly skilled from a technical sense but also be a great communicator with a strong track record in a customer facing environment.
They will also be tasked to map overall design to client requirements and systems, ensure solutions align with business goals and processes, and fit within the enterprise context. They will be working as the SME on Sharepoint online and Office 365 providing infrastructural design and technical administration. They will be in charge of managing multiple O365 environments and migrating any remaining elements of Sharepoint 2010 on-premise to SharePoint Online.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* 4-5 years experience as an admin/dev and architect on SharePoint server 2010, SharePoint online and Office 365.
* SME in SharePoint online. (specifically experience in migrating SP2010 - SP online)
* ITIL certification.
* Strong Azure and O365 architecture experience.
* Extensive technical background including Active Directory, Windows Server and Networking.
* Microsoft Certifications and experience with MS Dynamics are highly desirable.
If you feel like this role is a good fit for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.