Senior Project Manager
My client is one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland. They are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and delivery of Digital/IT programmes and projects.
Apply for the Senior Project Manager role or contact Helen Gillbanks for more information.
Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager role:
• Plan, direct, and co-ordinate activities to manage and implement technical projects from ideation through final operational rollout and handover to business as usual standing organisation
• Manage stakeholder relationships and project steering (up to and including C-level)
• Manage all aspects of project financials from planning through to inception, and ensure that return on investment is realised and optimised throughout the benefit realisation cycle
• Identify, manage and action risks and issues at project and department level
• Manage resource estimation and planning at project level to ensure that initiatives are adequately resourced, using both internal and external capacity
• Ensure governance and delivery life cycle is fully complied with
• Drive the delivery of consistently high-quality deliverables which meet or exceed targets and constantly challenge and coach project teams to raise standards
• Identifying and applying appropriate PM methodology/approach and documentation level to meet a project’s needs.
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior Project Manager role:
• Technical primary degree or equivalent.
• 5 years’ proven experience with project management in a similar role is essential. This should include participation (manages/reports to) on steering committees.
• Strong grounding in a least one widely used project management methodology (e.g. MSP, PMP, PRINCE2 or Agile) and the ability to be flexible and to adapt to new technologies is essential.
• Significant Demonstrated capability to identify and engage effectively with stakeholders (also in a Matrix organization) to establish collaborative trusted working relationships required to deliver complex technology/business solutions.
• Demonstrated understanding of the regulatory and legal environment in which the Bank operates
• Experience in Financial Services or similar industry beneficial but not essential.
#SeniorProjectManager #Agile #MSP #Prince2If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)