You will actively contribute ideas to enhance performance and scalability, as well as influence the direction of future business.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for an ambitious, driven UI Developer who wants to attain more responsibility and take a step up in their career.
There is the potential for this role to evolve into a Lead UI role in a short period of time.
You will be working with the Frontend Technologies in a fantastic tech stack, as well as being encouraged to contribute ideas for relevant new technologies, as the company continue to build upon what is already in place.
The requirements for the position are:
* Minimum 4 years of Frontend Development experience
* E-commerce experience highly desirable
* PHP experience is a nice-to-have
* Preference for candidates who have worked with large enterprise applications
* Design pattern experience is a nice-to-have
This role comes with a competitive salary and above average annual leave days.
Send your cv to Sharon Riddell at Reperio to find out more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.