Electronic Test & Debug Engineer
Our client, a well-established specialist engineering company who operate within the Electronics industry, are seeking to hire two Electronic Test & Debug Engineers to join their expanding team in South Dublin.
They are looking to hire self-starters who have a good understanding of electronics and can hit the ground running.
The successful individuals will be working closely with hardware and test engineers and will get their hands on some cutting edge and unique technology.
What you need:
* Minimum Diploma in Electronics or related field
* Ability to debug electronic PCB assemblies to component level
* Experience in building electronic assemblies/cabling/prototypes
* Strong work ethic and ambition
* Excellent communication and time management skills
* Experience in PLC Controllers, Power Inverters, SMPs, Analogue and Digital Circuits Boards all very desirable
What you will get:
* Flexible working hours
If you would like to know more about this position, please apply via the link below or contact Graeme King on 01 553 9518.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.