The successful Frontend Developer will work closely with the UX Designer, translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
This is a unique opportunity to play a core role in a small but growing cross-functional team who pride themselves on their high quality work.
* 4+ years Frontend development experience
* 2+ years Vue.js experience or other modern JS framework experience
* 2+ years SASS experience highly beneficial
* Agile experience or knowledge of agile best practises
* Computer Science Degree or similar required
* Fluency in English
* Ability to work independently and as a good team player
This is an extremely rewarding role for the successful Frontened Developer. You need to have a high attention to detail and be very focused on ensuring a good standard of code as code quality is very important within this company.
If you think this role sounds like you, or if you would like more information about this position, send your cv to Sharon Riddell at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.