Evros Technology Group are excited to be expanding our Power Platform Team!
We are looking for an experienced talented Power Platform Development Lead with strong general software design/development skills for Office 365.
The ideal candidate would have experience managing and mentoring development teams and the ability to technically direct utilising best practices.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Development of custom applications and solutions built into the existing or new environment particularly around Teams and PowerApps.
- Guide and technically direct the current team of developers utilising best practice such as Dev-Ops
- Involved in the designing and the development of entities in PowerApps
- Research and full exposure of new technologies relevant to the Power Platform suite
- App deployment to new or existing environments
- Writing supporting documentation
- Design and implementation of new functional modules from start to end.
- Maintenance, support and enhancement of the existing application
- Participate as a member of an Agile development team
- Planning and prioritizing development priorities working closely with team members.
- At least 8 – 10 years’ experience working in software development environments
- Developing PowerApps Model Driven apps, Understanding of PowerApps formulas and development methods, installing and configuring data gateways, Creation of different environments, DLP.
- PowerApps and Flow licensing.
- Good experience in creating Entities, tables, relationships, fields.
- Experience in Data, UI, Logic, Visualizations.
- Good experience on Office 365, Dynamics 365 and Power Platform
- Excellent UI design skills.
- Full product development lifecycle experience
- Experience in design & developing Power BI report.
- Experience on Common Data Services.
- Good Experience in development of Business process Flow.
- Good Knowledge in Azure integration services like Logic app and Azure Functions.
- Good Experience in Integration with multiple sources like OData service, Azure SQL Db and Common data services using Flow/Logic Apps.
- Understanding of Power Apps security capabilities, including Role based authorization.
- Hands on experience on PowerApps Model Driven App, MS Flow, Power BI, Azure, Custom Connectors development, Logic Apps....
- Good to have experience in SharePoint Online, Rest, jQuery, SharePoint add-in development, SPFx, TypeScript, angular/react JS.
- Ability to write test plans, create test cases test data for SharePoint systems.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.
- Working knowledge of O365 app development- PowerApps, MS Flow, Logic Apps
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Exposure to using cloud infrastructure and associated API’s
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging and dynamic work environment
- Third level qualification in Computer Science/Engineering or a related discipline
- Strong communication (both spoken and written), planning, networking and influencing skills
- Strong ability to lead and motivate all levels within the development team
- Strong analytical skills and logical approach
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- An understanding of customer/client requirements
- Having natural creative flair and being full of ideas and energy to introduce new concepts and innovations
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Kate Maher in the Evros Technology Group.
Evros is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.