Junior – Mid .Net Developer
Solas IT have partnered exclusively with a fast-growing Irish energy company who provide electricity and gas services. They have a real customer focus and aim to give people total control and complete transparency over their utility costs. They are currently looking for a Junior – Mid .Net Developer to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company with a great working environment and friendly team. You will work alongside two very experienced Senior Developers who will help and guide you along the way.
Apply for the Junior – Mid .Net Developer role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the .Net Developer role:
• Building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications
• Providing technical solutions to internal business needs
• Providing technical support to the various internal departments on all team software
• Developing using unit tests and engaging in the writing of other types of automated tests
• Developing new functionality on existing products
Required Skills and Experience for the .Net Developer role:
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Good React.JS experience
• Ability to develop web applications and web sites.
• Experience working in an Agile / SCRUM process environment.
• Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills.
#.Net #Developer #Junior #C# #ASP.Net #MVC #HTML
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)