Aspira are seeking a Network Security Engineer for one of our clients to work on an exciting cyber-security project.
The location for this position can be Abu Dhabi, Canada (Toronto) or Finland (Helsinki).
This role is a technical position focused on the implementation and support of digital transformation, networking and associated cyber-security systems for our customer.
- Design and deploy digital transformation and cyber-security solutions
- Provide support and troubleshooting services as part of the IT Services Team
- Deliver the specification, design, test and deployment of solutions
- Work with key technologies
- Be responsible for the technical ownership and delivery of solutions to industry best practice
- Assist in defining practices for problem isolation and troubleshooting issues
The following Network Security skills are required:
- Expertise in Gigamon, Splunk, Bluecoat Proxy, Imperva WAF, NetScaler WAF, Cisco ESA
- Good skills in troubleshooting and operations of FortiGate Firewall
- Basic understanding of Websense Proxy, Skybox
Experience in the following Cloud Security skills would be an advantage:
- Strong Hands-On Experience in Administering Cloud Environments (AWS preferred)
- Good exposure to Application Load balancers, WAF, DDOS, Security Groups, NACL, Transit Gateway, Routing, Lambda, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail in AWS
The following are desirable but not essential:
- Basic understanding of DEVOPS like in CI/CD Pipeline, mainly Jenkins
- Accreditation such as CICCP and CICCM is desirable but not essential
- At least 4 – 6 years relevant experience
- IT Degree, or similar level of work experience
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications expected for this role, we are unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, you can presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion and we wish you the best of luck with your job search. Thank you for your understanding.