You will be expected to use your experience to make critical architectural decisions, building this high-quality SASS product.
* Contribute to building a talented Frontend team and assume all responsibility that comes with managing team members
* Create efficient, elegant code
* Integrate data from existing back-end databases
* Use HTML and CSS best practices to craft the user interface and site layout
* Produce excellent, thorough software documentation
* Contribute and implement new ideas to promote business growth
* Develop innovative, new solutions
* 6+ years' experience in Front End Development
* 2+ years' experience with Angular ESSENTIAL
* Team Lead experience desirable
* Honours degree in computer science or relative discipline desirable
* Experience with GIT or similar source control desirable
* Fluent spoken and written English communication
* Ability to delegate tasks effectively and able to motivate others to do the same
This highly competitive opportunity comes with a very attractive salary and bonus package.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience and contact details. Alternatively, to discuss the other opportunities for Frontend Development, call Sharon on at Reperio, Specialising in Frontend and PHP Development Recruitment.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.