My Client is a globally recognised financial organization that provides financial services and products to consumers, corporations and many other institutions internationally. They are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their growing Dublin team. The successful candidate will deliver projects within complex client onboarding programs. The role will involve working with a variety of teams across multiple locations.
Apply for the Project Manager role above or contact Helen Gillbanks for more information.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager role:
• Ensure successful and timely delivery of all project phases end-to-end for client onboarding programs
• Ensure that projects have detailed IT work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
• Manage stakeholders and take administrative responsibility for project deliveries, adhering to Citi best practice and regulatory requirements
• Build and maintain strong relationships with partners across Technology, Operations and Product divisions, and face off to external clients when required.
• Provide evaluative judgment based on analysis of complicated, unique and dynamic situations; draw on diverse range of internal and external sources.
• Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of how IT project leadership integrates within the overall technology function to achieve objectives; requires a good understanding of the industry.
• Develop and demonstrate knowledge of the underlying technology stack and supported/related business area.
• Participate in completion of Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Due Diligence for both new client deals and existing, including completion of technology estimates
Required Skills and Experience for the Project Manager role:
• Significant experience in complex project management attained within financial services,
• Experience as a business analyst preferable
• Experience of Custody and Funds Servicing businesses is preferable,
• Significant (8-10 years) experience working within Technology, Operations or Client-facing activities.
• Experience in delivering complex technology projects involving multiple stakeholders
• Experience of working with clients and managing client expectations preferred
• Experience with full SDLC including Agile methodology and including testing and defect coordination
• Strong listening, presentation, communication, and influencing skills
• Strong attention to detail in management reporting
• Strong technical background – able to come up to speed and understand differing technologies quickly
• Degree-educated; either in a financial discipline or else IT
• PMP/PgMP, Prince 2 or similar formal project management certification preferred
#ProjectManager #BusinessAnalyst #Agile #SDLCIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)