Senior .Net Developer
My Client is a globally recognised financial organization that provides financial services and products to consumers, corporations and many other institutions internationally. They are currently seeking a Senior .Net Developer to join their growing Dublin team. The successful candidate will work with a global team of peers and will take ownership of key projects.
Apply for the Senior .Net Developer role above or contact Helen Gillbanks for more information.
Responsibilities for the Senior .Net Developer role:
• Participate in all stages of the SDLC within waterfall, and agile Scrum environment
• Deliver assigned development projects within agreed schedule, quality and scope expectations
• Develop technical specifications, test and debug various .NET applications
• Document development and operational procedures.
• Interact with manager and senior management to define and drive architectural direction and incorporate industry best practices at every possible opportunity.
• Interact with PMO and translate reported problems/issues into JIRA items to implement
• Enhance/Re-architect existing components to satisfy new requirements in terms of performance and scalability
• Provide level 3 (escalation) support for the application
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior .Net Developer role:
• Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
• Microsoft Technologies (ASP.net, VB.net, C#, Web services)
• RDBMS, SQL Programming
• IIS web services
• Familiarity with Udeploy or similar tool an advantage
• Familiarity with JIRA or similar tool an advantage
• Familiarity with Selenium is an advantage
• Logical thinking, Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; innovative and solutions oriented
• Effective time management skills to manage multiple priorities with flexibility on time zones and timelines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in working on medium to complex development/migration projects.
• Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure while managing deadlines.
• Demonstrate the ability working under challenging and changing situations and able to reassess the position when conditions or requirements changes and take appropriate action.
• A strong team player with a mind-set of can-do attitude and great collaboration skills.
• Ability to evaluate the tasks at a 360-degree angle and come up with solutions.
• Knowledge of project management techniques/methods preferred but not essential.
• Experience on SQL database administration is preferred but not necessary.
• Experience leading or guiding a small team (remote teams) will be an advantage, but not required
• Financial services technology experience / knowledge preferred but not necessary
• Knowledge of Security Services / Fund Accounting business area will be a distinct advantage, but not required
#Senior.NetDeveloper #.Net #ASP.Net #VB.Net #C# If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)