My Client is a globally recognised financial organization that provides financial services and products to consumers, corporations and many other institutions internationally. They are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their growing Dublin team. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team and possess experience in delivery of key projects.
Apply for the Project Manager role above or contact Helen Gillbanks for more information.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager role:
• Project management & oversight of the deliverables & resources distributed across many different technology teams, as well as Operations and Product Management teams. The teams are distributed across multiple time zones.
• Ensure adherence to and develop best practices supporting Citi’s Project Management Standards
• Ensuring proper development life cycle is followed with artifacts to support Internal Audit and inquiries
• Work with various technology leads to ensure the gaps capabilities are converted into prioritized Book of Work items
• Partner with business & technology leads globally to deliver an End-to-end solution
• Provide regular written and verbal updates to senior management
• Managing scope / Scrum Boards / Kanban Boards
• Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates
• Participate in large-scale highly visible SIT/UAT testing cycles managing technology and business stakeholders
• Perform Business Analysis and publish clear definition of the scope of work.
Required Skills and Experience for the Project Manager role:
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS)
• 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in financial or technology sector
• 5+ years of Project Management experience in client facing roles and significant experience across the full project lifecycle
• Proven delivery record of multiple projects involving process change and technology enhancements
• Ability to handle complex projects independently
• Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (waterfall and agile)
• Ability to summarize the expectations, decisions and actions resulting from key conversations and publishing them to larger group of stakeholders in a manner that can be easily understood.
• Proficiency with Agile development tools such as JIRA or Rally
• Proficiency with Microsoft Project, PLANVIEW / equivalent tools
• Problem-solving and facilitation skills
• Self-motivation and prioritization of tasks and actions to hit deadlines according to business priorities
• Enthusiastic and proactive approach
• Attention to detail, thoroughness, organization, as well as sound judgment
• Excellent communication skills
• A history of delivering against agreed objectives
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to leverage strong interpersonal collaboration skills in a fast-paced team environment
Desirable Skills and Experience for the Project Manager role:
• Experience with Fund Services / Securities Services
• Comfortable in presenting suggestions for change and or improving workflow
• Excellent analytical and process-based skills, i.e. process flow diagrams, business modelling, and functional design
#ProjectManager #Scrum #Agile #Microsoft If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)