Release Engineer required to join an expanding e-commerce business based in Sandyford, Dublin . This is a career making opportunity to join a hugely successful and growing online business. Our Client is at the forefront of their industry and pride themselves on delivering an innovative and world-class online user experience. They are currently interviewing and on boarding remotely for this new hire.
What is involved:
· Development of scripts and tools to improve efficiency of the development and release process.
· Take ownership of the continuous integration process.
· Support of the release process in staging and production environments
· Ensuring quality and reproducible releases across multiple environments
· Collaborate with teams across the business to ensure smooth deployments
What is required:
· Third level degree
· 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
· Strong working knowledge of Python
· Experience of the following;
· Jenkins, and Groovy scripting
· Linux and bash scripting
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
· Eligibility to work in Ireland (hold valid Visa or European Union citizen)
What is on offer:
· Excellent salary DOE
· Structured career progression / training and development
· Private Health Insurance
· Life Assurance
· Income protection