The successful Python Developer will be involved in the full software development life-cycle, including requirement gathering, design and development, through to deployment.
The ideal candidate will be innovative, willing to contribute ideas, enjoy challenging work and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The roles have potential to evolve based on the successful candidates' ambition to progress.
* 5+ years Python experience
* Extensive experience developing web applications using Flask or Django
* Previous exposure to TDD, Continuous Delivery and Code reviews
* Experience with Version Control Systems, ideally GIT
* Experience with RabbitMQ or another AMQP broker
* Relational database systems. E.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL
* AWS experience highly desirable
* Experience in a Linux environment highly advantageous
This role comes with a competitive salary and an opportunity to make a big impact in a highly renowned organisation.
My client are looking for a candidate who is willing to grow alongside their innovative, high-growth company. The role will have scope to evolve based on the candidate's desire to learn and become involved in other technical fields.
If you think you have the skills to be considered for this role, apply via the link or send in your cv to Sharon Riddell at Reperio.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.