Junior Security Analyst
My client is a global leading consultancy and work on multiple, exciting projects in the following areas, Cloud Security, Network Security, Security Audits, Penetration testing.
They have an opening for a talented security orientated individual to join their team. As a threat analyst you will be responsible for providing in depth analysis on intrusion, traffic and detection-based threats.
* Monitor client's sites for insecurities
* Create security reports
* Review security events to evaluate the risk they present
* Analyse logs for anomalies in the environment.
* Identify, contain, and eradicate threats in the environment.
* Perform analysis of malicious code and activity.
* Document details and evidence of investigation and create reports
* Ability to handle multiple security issues simultaneously.
* Happy to work has part of a team and on your own initiative
* Strong problem-solving capabilities
* Happy to learn new technologies and take part in relevant courses
* Great communicator both verbally and written
* Need to be able to work with both technical and non-technical clients and colleagues
* 2 years' experience in a security related role
* IT related degree
Non-Essentials and Package:
* Security related certification
* Payments towards obtaining security certifications
* Exposure to new technology
For more information contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.