Senior Product Owner
My client is revolutionising the world of integrated mobile & online payment solutions. You will be working on a high-tech platform which hosts over 1,000,000 end users across The U.S and beyond. This organisation is looking to speak with innovative, self-driven people who wish to be at the forefront of modern technologies.
You will be working on enterprise level, cloud-based platforms. Projects are Greenfield so you will have the chance to impact, shape & drive the future of the organisation.
Benefits: Performance Related Bonus, Pension, Healthcare (incl family), Life Cover, Income Protection, Flexitime, Remote Working.
Apply for the Senior Product Owner Role above or contact John Egan for more information.
Responsibilities of the Senior Product Owner Role:
• Serving as Senior Product Owner for three or more teams of varying levels of complexity, including highly complex teams
• Evaluating data and insights for comprehensive strategy and initiative planning
• Collaborating with Product Design team, Product Management, the Scrum team, and other stakeholders.
• Consolidating Epic data into user stories and other necessary product requirements
• Establishing initiatives and aligning with cross-functional product and organizational goals
• Writing user stories and prioritizing the backlog including functional and non-functional requirements
• Executing SDLC processes as defined while identifying process inefficiencies to the team
• Suggesting alternative processes and procedures that will make the team more operationally effective
• Reviewing the processes, practices, and outcomes of junior-level Product Owners to identify efficiencies and improvements
• Coaching and advising the Scrum team and stakeholders on best practices
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior Product Owner Role:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Strong understanding of Agile methodologies, a technical understanding of products, and is up-to-date on industry standards and best practices
• 5+ years of experience as a Product Owner, Business Analyst, or in a related field
• 5+ years of Agile experience
• Strong understanding of the product lifecycle and software development lifecycle processes
• Can build strong interpersonal relationships with Product Management, UI/UX/Design team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders
• Is comfortable working with multiple teams that are in-house, remote, and internationally located
• Certification for Pragmatic Marketing or Product Ownership is preferred
• An in-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, products, and industry standards and best practices is a plus
• Experience with Agile tools such as JIRA/Confluence, Portfolio, Pivotal, etc. is desired
• Experience performing customer analysis is beneficial
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)